This year just keeps chugging by. I’m starting to wonder if 2021 will feel like a fresh start or if it will just be a continuation of 2020. We’ll see I guess! This month, I wanted to focus on perspective shifts. Some pretty major life events have been happening in our and my life recently, including a pandemic, wildfires and an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in emergency surgery.
Needless to say, I have had some perspective shifts about life and truly feel like a new person. I know I’m not alone in this so I wanted to dedicate this month’s journal prompts to perspective and what we can learn as our mind shifts and turns.
October Journal Prompts for Perspective
1. Reflect on an event in the past year has led to a big perspective shift.
2. Do you still hold that perspective today? What has shifted?
3. What are the “little things” nagging at you today?
4. What impacts your day-to-day the most?
5. How can you reframe your mindset as soon as the day starts?
6. What is a grounding ritual for you?
7. In what ways can you remember the big perspective shifts in your daily life?
A Step-By-Step Blueprint For Making Money Online, That Is 100% Dummy Proof!
GET EASY FREE TRAFFIC + AFFILIATE OFFER = COMMI$$IONSGet The Simple Traffic Blueprint Now!
8. Pick one thing you are struggling with right now and journal about it from an older, wiser person’s perspective.
9. What does your future self wish you were focusing on right now?
10. Write five things you’re grateful for right now.
We’re trying out a new design for the journal prompts! Would love to hear any feedback on the new look.
JOIN THE THM NEWSLETTER
Join 20,000+ members of the THM Community to get access to exclusive recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and behind-the-scenes news from our team!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Free Gift With Our Newsletter
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe