We love a good post-workout snack! Remember, it’s important to fuel your body after working out. Great options following exercise include meals or snacks with a balance of protein, carbohydrates and good fats. The JSHealth team have shared their personal fave post-workout snacks below as inspiration!
A Step-By-Step Blueprint For Making Money Online, That Is 100% Dummy Proof!
GET EASY FREE TRAFFIC + AFFILIATE OFFER = COMMI$$IONSGet The Simple Traffic Blueprint Now!
The JSHealth Team’s Favourite Post-Workout Snacks & Meals
- Jess – Director and Founder – “I’m a fan of the JS Power Protein Smoothie after working out. So delicious!”
- Dean – CEO – “I get my post-workout protein in with a JSHealth Chocolate Brownie Protein shake or add it to oats with berries.”
- Zoë – Head of Design – “I love the Blueberry & Hemp Seed Smoothie from the JSHealth App.”
- Caroline – Head of Growth – “All about a bowl of JSHealth Nice Cream with Vitality X Collagen added for extra nourishment!”
- Jodi – Clinical Nutritionist – “My go-to is eggs and avocado on toast.”
- Lysh – Social Media Manager – “I love to refuel with a blueberry smoothie with JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein!”
- Kel – Customer Relations Manager – ” If I’m in a sweet mood: protein smoothie bowl with PB, or a savoury mood: toast with avo and tomato.”
- Robyn – Graphic Designer – “Literally anything with avocado and/or cheese!”
- Lolita – Head of Copy & Editorial – “If I feel like sweet, I have a brown rice cake topped with nut butter, berries & cinnamon. For savoury, I’ll go for raw veggies with guac!”
- Phoebe – Jess’ EA + ‘Office Mum’ – “Carrot sticks with almond butter and the JS Açai & Vanilla Bean Protein Smoothie Bowl from the App with lots of peanut butter on top are my faves!”
- Vic – Head of Content – “I reach for boiled eggs + hummus for savoury, or the JSHealth Green Smoothie for sweet!
- Sarah – Community Manager – ” I keep it simple and delicious with a JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein smoothie.”
- Kirsty – Influencer Relations Manager – “I love avocado + cucumber on crackers for savoury, or JSHealth Vanilla Bean Protein with lots of blueberries and almond butter – always!”
- Eva – Head of Paid Media – “I love a banana and PB smoothie with JSHealth Cinnamon Scroll Protein when I finish training.”
- Ashleigh – Head of PR – I’m a big smoothie girl post work-out! I’m never too hungry straight after working out, so smoothies are perfect as they’re refreshing, keep me hydrated and the protein fills me up till my next meal.”
Free Gift With Our Newsletter
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe