As a nutritionist, I’ve always believed in the powerful connection between the gut and our skin – what happens on the inside of our body, usually shows up on the outside.
This smoothie is a powerhouse for both the gut and skin! It’s full of digestion supporting probiotics, nourishing and repairing plant protein, gut-loving fibre, anti-inflammatory turmeric, glow-boosting marine collagen, plus antioxidant-rich berries and greens. A great easy breakfast or protein-rich snack!
A Step-By-Step Blueprint For Making Money Online, That Is 100% Dummy Proof!
GET EASY FREE TRAFFIC + AFFILIATE OFFER = COMMI$$IONSGet The Simple Traffic Blueprint Now!
- 1 serving of JSHealth Protein + Probiotics
- 1 tbsp natural nut butter of choice (almond, peanut, cashew or hazelnut are delicious)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 serving of JSHealth Vitality X Collagen
- 1 tbsp flax seeds or LSA mix
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1 cup almond or coconut milk (depending on preferred consistency)
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with coconut flakes or hemp seeds for crunch factor!
- I use my Protein + Probiotics blends in this smoothie – free from nasties, with the added benefit of probiotics for digestive health support. You can try different flavours. I love the vanilla bean or chocolate brownie.
- I also add the Vitality X Collagen for an extra dose of skin and gut loving nutrients such as Marine Collagen, Turmeric and Aloe Vera.
- Feel free to substitute the blueberries for raspberries or mixed berries!
Enjoy! x Jess
Free Gift With Our Newsletter
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe