Hiya, hummus fam!
We spent last week in Charleston and it was just fabulous to have a change of scenery.
We were there around this time last year and had just found out we were pregnant with little Bubbie Bear!
love this high-waisted swimsuit
Being there as a family of three was so sweet.
My mom flew in too, and it was wonderful being able to spend so much time together. We spent most of our days just walking around, eating, and laying low.
Could you just die over this beach baby?!
I can never get over these enchanting terrace oak trees. Truly out of a fairytale!
Onto the good stuff…where we ate!
Charleston Good Eats
Our most frequented stop in Charleston! The chocolate acai bowl is one of the best bowls I’ve ever had, and you know I’ve had my fair share. We also love their Golden Bowl and Baja Bowl.
Delish breakfast and lunch options, plus it’s healthy and affordable. Checks all the boxes!
It was our first timing coming here, and thankfully Grammi watched Max so Jeff and I could enjoy our first night out alone! We loved the vibe and the food was super delish. The corn “ribs” app was so unique and totally the most memorable dish. Lightly fried corn, vegan Alabama white sauce, and the best spice rub. A must!
We got this ice cream a couple times and I was obsessed. It’s in a fun location downtown off King Street. They have amazing small batch ice cream! I got pistachio the first time and loved it and then Jeff and I shared the cookie special with raspberry fudge ice cream, a warm chocolate chip cookie, hot fudge and whipped cream and OMG I just about died.
A Step-By-Step Blueprint For Making Money Online, That Is 100% Dummy Proof!
GET EASY FREE TRAFFIC + AFFILIATE OFFER = COMMI$$IONSGet The Simple Traffic Blueprint Now!
Such a fun spot for yummy local seafood! They’re also known for their fried chicken. Don’t skip the grilled oysters with parmesan to share. Also the frosé…heavenly.
I got the mahi sandwich with black eyed peas for my main and it did not disappoint.
Delish wood-fired pizza on King Street. We loved the chopped salad, too!
A cute breakfast spot. Loved this breakfast pizza with scrambled eggs, hummus, tahini, cabbage, and tomato cucumber salad!
We definitely drove ten minutes almost every morning jsut for this coffee because it’s that amazing.
Yummy, fresh poké bowls for quick eats and good smoothies (the green one with basil, lemon, avocado, apple and banana is delish).
The cutest dessert shop! Our server one night recommended this spot when we had a hankering for post-pizza cookies. We tried the monster cookie and lemon cookie and they were GIANT and fabulous.
Little crispy cookies with a ton of delish flavors! The lemon was my fave.
We drove in Savannah to visit Jeff’s cousin and stopped here for a casual breakfast. I had the veggie scramble and the biscuit was delish!
If you see these local Low Country Kettle Chips anywhere…buy them! The spicy pimiento cheese ones are SO GOOD.
Things I’m Loving Lately
- This large mixing bowl. It’s 6.34 quarts, which is an amazing size for baking and big salads and such. It’s currently on sale for 20% off! I also snagged this set of bowls because I’m in major need of some new ones.
- My friend and colleague Rachel just wrote a wonderful cookbook called Gentle Nutrition: A Non-Diet Approach to Healthy Eating. This cookbook was so needed in this space. I can’t wait to make some of the recipes!!
- These cutoff Levi shorts that are 20% off. Because we all need them for summer!
- Cute and comfy slide sandals with great reviews that are 55% off. Sometimes flats are not comfy! For a more upscale shoe, I’m obsessed with these adorable loop toe sandals that are 36% off!
- If you have a little one at home, this on-the-go dome pictured below is the best thing ever. It’s so great for the pool or anything outdoors because it has amazing coverage and is safe for sleep! Be sure to peruse my Newborn Essentials roundup, too.
Leave a comment letting me know your fave restaurant in Charleston!
Free Gift With Our Newsletter
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe